My client (recognised as a 2017 & 2018 UK Best workplace) is looking to appoint an experienced Recruitment Consultant.
My client is an ambitious recruitment specialist based in Bristol.
A number of their clients are the most prestigious companies within their field and in recognition of their need for 'top talent'.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will receive your very own comprehensive in-house training course, covering all aspects of the recruitment role: build on maintaining client relationships, source the appropriate candidates and become an expert in your chosen sector.
What is required?
The successful Recruitment Consultant will demonstrate:
* ideally 12 months experience as a 360 Recruitment Consultant
* Proven Billings
* Sales ability
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team
* Commercial awareness
* Information gathering and problem-solving skills
* Strong written and communication skills
* Ideally business-to-business sales experience
My client offers Recruitment Consultants a fantastic launch pad to further develop their recruitment career, along with continued support and training to ensure their ongoing development and progression up the career ladder.
NO micromanagement and generic KPIs, in a mature, professional and equally importantly, a fun environment!
* Excellent transparent & uncapped commission structure
* 5% annual bonus potential
* Clear opportunities for career progression, with defined career routes
* Ongoing training & development
* Monthly reward and incentive schemes
* Flexible working options
* Modern offices in central Bristol
If this is of Interest and you have the relevant experience then please apply below: