Resourcing Manager - Bristol
- Full Time
As a Resourcing Manager you will build and maintain a strong employer brand for our client amongst the target populations and utilise good relationship networking and management of third party providers to support our client's ability to identify and attract the best candidates.
Large professional services organisation.
- Taking a lead role in the external senior hires process, working closely with directors and senior HR team.
- Managing recruitment brand internally and externally, including managing advertising across third party sites (both online and in print) and managing the content of the ATS.
- Evaluate and enhance the use of attraction, selection and offer processes including advertising, social media, screening tools, psychometric assessments and electronic offer documentation and signing procedures.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of current recruitment practice and ensure that policies/procedures are updated in line with best practice and changes in legislation.
- Provide HR Business Partners, Managers and Supervisors with guidance on recruitment strategies and options.
- Coach the Recruitment Advisors in best practice and innovation in recruitment approaches to ensure all channels and options are considered.
- As a member of the HR Operations Leadership team, contribute to overall HR Ops strategy and activities and support for the wider team in delivering to objectives.
- Ensure a strong awareness and knowledge of the industry trends and market conditions
- Monitor and manage the recruitment spend within allocated budgets and participate fully in the annual budgeting process for recruitment.
- Working closely with the Reward Manager to ensure an up to date, accurate and aligned knowledge of the current salary market data and benefits benchmarking.
- Delivery of the early years talent attraction strategy, working closely with the L&D Manager.
- Demonstrable previous experience of operating within an in-house recruitment team, ideally within a professional services environment.
- High quality knowledge of recruitment best practice and demonstrable experience of implementing strategic approaches to enhancing recruiting effectiveness and delivering solutions.
- Experience of managing a team.
- Ability to build relationships and influence with credibility at the senior level.
- A CIPD qualification, or part qualification, is desirable but not essential.
- BPS qualified to Level A and B desirable.
- Proactive and willing to take ownership of tasks and projects.
- Well organised, with the ability to prioritise effectively and deal calmly with the pressure of deadlines and conflicting priorities.
- Solution-orientated with the ability to adopt a commercial perspective to problems.
- Team oriented, flexible and enthusiastic with a positive and committed approach.
Salary up to ??60,000 with great benefits