Recruitment Consultant Office Support Division
With the announcement of Talk Staff Group winning the prestigious 'Employer of the Year' at the Nottingham Post Business Awards and finalists of 'Employer of the Year' at the Derby Telegraph Business Awards last year, Talk Staff Recruitment are looking to hire a recruitment superstar to join their Office Support division as a Permanent Consultant in Belper, Derbyshire.
You will be nurtured through our famous 'Talent Academy' and supported through an initial 6 month fast-track training programme with ongoing structured coaching with industry leading in-house professionals.
What we'd love you to have already:
- Proven experience within a Recruitment Consultant / Recruitment Resourcing role
- Demonstrable achievements within the recruitment industry
- Comfortable & confident with technology (we have a lot!)
- Used to prioritising your workload
- GCSE's in English & Maths (or equivalent) at Grade C or above
This intake for Talk Staff 'Talent Academy' is focused around developing Consultants for our Office Support Division, based at our Belper office.
What we expect your role to involve over the coming 12 months:
- Developing a strong talent pool & maintaining a consistent service level through various communication methods
- Generating new business through prospect calls to new and existing clients, emails and registering interest in tendering processes (with support of the management team)
- Using innovative candidate sourcing and screening techniques, using comprehensive client briefs, you'll work to find the best people every time and make a positive impact on your client's business
- Managing a client base and working to a 'right first time' approach
- Inspiring People, Delivering Results on a daily basis
Talk Staff Recruitment's Consultants can easily be described as ambitious and we're proud of this, as each person is fully focused on achieving long-term goals and we're fully committed to this. With both classroom & practical sessions included, we'll be giving you the opportunity to practice in a safe environment too.
We are part of the wider Talk Staff Group and as we continue to expand, opportunities for progression will naturally become available and will likely coincide with your own personal development plans.
Salary & Benefits Package
??20,000 - ??26,000pa depending on experience and based on individual targets
Working hours of 8:30am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday, with 1 hours' break.
- Pay day pizza
- Employee of the month
- Individual Commission & Team Bonuses
- Social events including Christmas party
- Group Company Pension Scheme
If successful, you will need to be available to commence employment on Monday 11th February 2019.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential - Please feel free to request an informal chat with Kelly Davies on .