Lloyd Recruitment is looking to recruit a hardworking experienced Recruitment Consultant who is seeking to work in an established branch and reap the rewards of working for a company currently celebrating its 20th year in business! The successful candidate will join a close-knit team and will be working on warm accounts whilst increasing new business opportunities. This is a 360-degree role where you will be managing a desk and reaping the rewards of working for a privately owned organisation!
- Identifying and targeting new businesses and generating new vacancy opportunities through close client contact
- Manage your own desk being responsible for the full 360 recruitment cycle
- You will be working in a focused and targeted environment
- You will be expected to manage your day to day desk, candidate interviews and maintain professional relationships with candidates and clients
- You will be supported by a branch Resourcer / Administrator who in turn will help you place candidates and make money!
- A minimum of 3 years recruitment experience (consultant level)
- Proven ability of bringing in new accounts
- Able to further current business
- Target driven whilst also being a team player
- You need to be able to think on your feet and juggle a number of tasks at one time
- Proactive approach to all aspects of the role
- You will need to have tenacity and resilience
- You will need to have strong presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Creative and forwarding thinking
- Excellent IT skills
In return we will offer you the opportunity to work for a privately owned recruitment company with 3 branches throughout Surrey and Sussex. No red tape! Just a genuine opportunity to manage your own desk and in turn be rewarded for your hard work! Our staff retention rates are high as we treat all our staff on an individual basis offering flexibility where ever possible!
The package will include a competitive salary, uncapped commission (paid monthly), 2 staff annual events, Season ticket loans, Child care vouchers and other company benefits.
Due to the high volume of applications, Lloyd recruitment services can only contact shortlisted candidates