Senior Recruitment Consultant
Senior Recruitment Consultant Wanted - Permanent Position
Do you have experience of working in driving recruitment? Are you passionate about people? Are you looking for your next role? If you can answer yes to all 3, then we want to hear from you!
We are looking for an experienced Senior Recruitment Consultant to join the Slough division of Driver Hire. Driver Hire is the UK's leading specialist transport & logistics recruiter with a network of over 100 offices nationwide, and with an increasing number of our offices enjoying sustained revenue growth there really has never been a greater time to join and be part of the Driver Hire Network.
We are looking for a new member of staff to join our hard working and friendly team. The role of a senior recruitment consultant is extremely fast paced, demanding and very sales focused - no two days are ever the same. Recruitment is primarily about creating and managing relationships and you would be responsible for building upon and managing our candidate and client database.
We are looking for a confident team player with strong communication skills to share our passion for recruitment and with an eagerness to place the right candidate for the job.
- Highly professional service levels
- Self motivated with excellent time management skills
- IT Literate
- Exceptional planning and organisation techniques with the ability to multi-task
- Problem solving
- High accuracy and attention to detail / compliance
- Flexibility for out of hours on call phone rota
- Previous experience in this role is a must
- Supporting the team with all and any aspects of the business
- Creating and building upon new and existing candidate / client relationships
- Candidate management and selection
- Sourcing and screening candidates
- Face to face interviews and registrations
- Assessing and completing candidate packs to ensure they comply with company and statutory procedures
- Compliance management
Lead Generation & Sales Referrals:
- Market Driver Hire to potential clients and candidates
- Maximise candidate potential through delivery of a service relevant to their needs
- Spec out candidates to clients on a daily basis
- Cold calling and following up 'warm' client leads
- Undertake client account-management visits with a view to developing business through up-selling & cross selling
- Responsible for ensuring all areas of the business are compliant to achieve full compliance sign off through the audit process
- Run quarterly assessment of candidate particulars essential to maintaining up to date compliance records
- ??30,000 Per Annum
- 28 days paid holiday - including Bank Holiday
- Working as a team, we share a bonus scheme based on our monthly sales turnover - this has the potential of having a dramatic effect on your earnings.
We are focused on everyone achieving a strong work life balance and our office opening hours are 08:00 - 17:00 (flexible) Monday to Friday.
Being a 24/7 operation we are available to our clients and candidates at all times and we operate an on-call phone rota which is shared among the team. Typically, this will be 1 week out of 4.
If you have the skills and requirements we are looking for then please APPLY NOW! Alternatively, if you would like further information on this position then please do not hesitate to contact our office.
Driver Hire / Slough / Driver Hire Slough / Driving Recruitment / Senior Recruitment / Senior Consultant / Temp Recruitment / Temporary Recruitment / Recruitment