Recruitment Consultant - Fashion
Job Role: Recruitment Consultant - Retail Fashion
Location: Birchwood, Warrington
Package: ??32-50k per annum OTE (year 1) + excellent benefits
McCarthy Retail Recruitment has recently been named by Great Place to Work?? as being the UK's No 1 Best Place to Work???, The Best Place to Work in the UK For Women??? and gained 2nd Place in The Great Place to Work European Awards???. Additionally, McCarthy Recruitment has been accredited with the Advanced 'Gold Standard' by Investors in People, which is a testament to our hard work, dedication and relentless pursuit of excellence! If you want to be part of an amazing success story this could be the role for you!
Due to the expansion of McCarthy Retail Recruitment a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Retail Recruitment Consultant within the Fashion Retail Division of the company. As a Fashion Retail Recruitment Consultant, your role will initially be to work on existing vacancies within operational Fashion Retail as well as within buying and merchandising. Your role will involve sourcing candidates through a variety of methods such as using our own database, searching job boards, proactively headhunting, and utilising social media. As your role as Fashion Retail Recruitment Consultant develops you will get involved in developing your own clients and account management, undertaking the full recruitment process from initial client meetings through to making placements.
In return for your hard work you will receive Award Winning, hands-on training from our In-House Training Team who all have a strong track record in retail recruitment. Additionally, we will provide you with an outstanding team environment, a business that stands by its values and a remarkable culture. For all the consultancies that claim to be different, McCarthy truly is. In just under 10 years, the team have achieved some amazing results, worked with several of the biggest retailers on the High Street today and had a lot of fun whilst doing it! We launched the business to be different and we certainly are. We value our people, and believe that recruitment is about customer service, people and relationships.
In order to apply for this Fashion Retail Recruitment Consultant role, you should possess the following attributes and experience:
- Substantial knowledge of recruiting within fashion or the luxury retail market
- An existing network within the Fashion Retail Sector
- Excellent interpersonal skills plus the ability to build effective relationships with both clients and candidates
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- A "Can Do" attitude; positivity is a must!
- Confidence and an engaging personality
What you will get:
- Uncapped earning potential, the more you put in the more you will get out!
- Opportunity to set your own targets
- A comprehensive training and development programme
- An open, honest and customer-focussed culture
- The support of an already successful team
- The benefits of working with a profitable, expanding company that's really going places
- Fantastic incentives, bonuses and a great working environment including a bi-annual team build
- Unlimited future development
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, award winning specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalized recruitment service of the highest quality.
Find us online:
- Facebook: McCarthyRecruitment
- Twitter: UKRetailCareers