Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Nottingham
Are you a goal-orientated and eager graduate looking to start a career in recruitment? If the opportunity to work for the market-leading education agency at the start of your career sounds appealing, this opportunity as an Education Recruitment Consultant could be perfect for you.
Teaching Personnel, the UK's largest education recruitment company, is seeking to hire a Graduate Recruitment Consultant immediately in our Nottingham office. The office is based in the Foxhall Business Centre on Foxhall Road where an ever-expanding team of Recruitment Consultants and experienced Managers will offer you a great level of coaching and support, ideal to kick start your career in recruitment.
The successful applicant will be offered a full time permanent position within our Nottingham office. You will work in a busy and fast-paced environment and need to quickly adapt and get up to speed as the busiest time of the year for supply is almost upon us! Working as a Recruitment Consultant will require resilience, a business mind and good numerical and verbal skills as you will deal with senior school contacts on a daily basis (Head teachers, business managers). Some of the responsibilities of an Education Recruitment Consultant include:
- Advertising for new candidates, through current and open vacancies
- Making contact with suitable applicants, arranging a registration meeting
- Completing appropriate vetting; DBS checks, references and right to work documents
- Conducting a face to face interview and explaining the supply process
- Outbound sales calls to client and our target Primary schools
- Meeting with school contacts, office staff through to Head teachers
- Working towards your individual and branch targets on a quarterly basis
Along with fantastic training and a structured career path you can expect an excellent starting salary and a large range of benefits including:
- Reduced working hours in school holidays
- Generous holiday entitlement which increases with service
- Contributory stakeholder pension
- Daily coaching, mentoring and support
- A positive working environment
- Life assurance
- Regular prizes for service and performance and two company events a year
To be considered for this Graduate Recruitment Consultant opportunity, please apply with an up to date CV and a covering letter straight away. Interviews are being arranged for an immediate start, the busiest period of the academic year is almost upon us for the supply market, do not hesitate to register your interest!