Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
World class recruiting consulting service are seeking a Trainee Recruitment Consultant . You will be responsible for developing new business revenue streams from recruitment, consultancy and advertising opportunities. The job will entail communicating with potential Clients through telephone & meetings to develop an effective pipeline for new business and to exceed targets. This is a highly networked role that requires an ability to work under pressure and to demanding deadlines.
As Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Identifying sales opportunities and presenting benefits and key features of products effectively to acquire new business.
- Develop a pipeline of these new opportunities and pro actively maintain this on a daily / weekly basis.
- Accomplishing the agreed levels of calling activity to raise revenue or volume streams.
- Searching constantly for new revenue generating chances to meet the company targets.
- Adhering to the company external or internal customer care and equal opportunity procedures and policies.
- Follow all necessary company governance when setting up new customers in Eclipse.
- Maintain detailed records and accounts of all Client communication in Eclipse.
- Ensure non standard recruitment and consulting opportunities are priced to maximise revenue / margin and are approved by Finance / MD
- Prepare high quality customer proposals .. Submit unsolicited proposals and monitor / respond to all published tenders for recruitment services.
- Assist with production of Management Information and submit weekly activity report.
- Identify industry specific seminars / events either directly or working with our Partners where we can proactively market our services.
Recruitment Activities (80% of role)
- Support the Senior Recruitment Consultants by searching for suitable candidates for all live roles.
- Conduct telephone screenings, face to face interviews, testing (where applicable), networking for referrals, research into niche market sectors and headhunting candidates.
- Arrange Client side interviews and manage interview logistics.
- Adhere to any client side processes (e.g. SLA'setc).
- Capture all candidate and client conversations and relevant interviews within Eclipse database.
- Arrange and capture all follow up activity in Eclipse database.
- Manage the feedback process and negotiate and close offers leading to successful placements.
- Ensure that every applicant that applies receives a response and their expectations are managed appropriately throughout the recruitment process.
- Call and brief all appropriate / short listed candidates. Discuss the vacancy and set expectations about the client's recruitment process.
- Ensure all daily prospecting and follow up activity is captured in Eclipse.
- Ensure all Client and candidate conversations are captured within Eclipse daily.
- Monitor sales pipeline daily to ensure maximum win rate.
- Regularly meet (ideally monthly) with our Partners to promote our activities and seek mutually beneficial opportunities.
- Maintain monthly dialogue and quarterly meetings with existing contractors to ensure they are promoting .
- Ensure effective Outlook mailbox management and archive all mails on a daily basis if already actioned.
- Ensure all opportunities pursued meet minimum qualification criteria.
- Take responsibility for acquiring Case Studies / references from all successful business.
As t Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extremely well networked individual forming relationships with all key business functions.
- Strong ability to motivate and achieve results through partner network.
- Excellent administration skills.
- Strong Excel and Word Skills.
Salary: ??20-27,000 depending on experience and you could earn up to ??5000 in commission