Recruitment Consultant - Manchester City Centre!
Salary up to ??25k basic (depending on experience) + Uncapped OTESome of the benefits of working for Search Consultancy!
- Competitive salary and fantastic benefits package
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - 'Platinum' status
- Holiday buy and sell scheme!
- Dress down fridays!
- Manchester city centre location
About Search Consultancy
Do you want to join an amazing, supportive and multi-award winning team working for a Recruitment Agency recognised by the industry governing bodies as a genuine market leader and innovator within in its field.
To date Search Consultancy have amassed numerous awards including best agency within our size class and the much coveted investors in people platinum status. We are also a Sunday times top 100 company to work for, this coupled with industry leading training means your career in recruitment couldn't be in safer hands!
We are a large and well established team covering the Greater Manchester area, as well as large parts of Cheshire and Lancashire. We specialise in Sales & Service roles and recruitment solutions to Call and Contact Centre Operations. Within this remit we provide temporary, interim and permanent recruitment solutions. We work in partnership with various large National and Global Blue Chip organisations, as well various SMEs and Call/Contact Centres based in the Northwest.
The team have over 90 years combined recruitment experience, and are true specialists within their marketplace, with an unrivalled reputation in the Northwest.
We are best known for recruiting:
- Telephone based Sales and Service professionals within various industries
- Customer Service/Sales Managers, Team Leaders, Operations Managers
- Call/Contact centre specific vacancies: M.I Analysts, Resource Planning, Real-time, Dialler Managers
- Customer service and sales senior level appointments specialists
Due to an incredibly successful year in 2017 and even more success in 2018, we are now looking to expand the team even further as we head into 2019.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team that has an unrivalled reputation within our marketplace and an opportunity to work with some of the biggest names in the UK.
As you would expect this role would suit an experienced recruiter looking to take their next steps within recruitment or a Trainee looking to start their career (search offer a an unrivalled Springboard training program for Trainee's) building on an already successful career, being recognised and rewarded by an industry leading employer.
- Previous recruitment experience is desired for this role
- If you don't have previous recruitment experience, we would love to hear from individuals with a strong background in sales
- Career minded, hard working and driven
- Confident with the ability to build rapport
- Ability to nurture relationships
- Pro-active approach to identifying business development opportunities
Please apply with you CV now for immediate consideration!
Search Consultancy is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.