Recruitment Consultant (temp to perm) Full or part-time
Here at Journey Recruitment in Wokingham, we are getting busier and busier and we really do need some additional temporary help. We can train the right person from scratch if you have the right attitude and drive, although recruitment experience would obviously help.
Ideally you will be available now but we can wait for the right person and all being well, it would be great if you were interested in staying longterm with us and converting from a temp to a permanent member of staff.
We are a small, ultra-friendly recruitment agency and specialise in providing office staff to local companies. Please do check out our social media postings for an idea of the type of company we are, we are very customer service focussed and you will not be expected to make lots of sales calls. The main aspects of the role are as follows..
- Matching suitable candidates to vacancies
- Resourcing for candidates using job boards such as Reed.co.uk
- Interviewing potential candidates and selling the vacancies to them
- Lots of communication with candidates and clients
- Good IT literacy required and a great command of the English language
- A flexible, team player is a "must" willing to go the extra mile
- Assisting with any charity events
- Visiting clients on occasion
- Marketing duties such as social media
- Office administration and assisting Georgia, our Office Manager
- Full training will be given if you do not have previous recruitment experience.
- Full time role but would consider part-time if you have previous recruitment experience and are happy to work every day reduced hours