Established in 2006, to deliver better customer experience through more personable and transparent recruitment relationships, Hanover has always retained its boutique, start-up feel. While our core values have remained, since inception, economic shifts and technological advancement have helped to shape the recruitment agency we have become, enabling greater digital recruitment.
We value being:
Transparent;using an open and frank communication style.
Consultative;adding value whenever possible and educating our clients and candidates about the recruitment market.
Innovative;in the way that we package and offer recruitment solutions and combine innovative technologies to offer a more progressive recruitment experience.
Personable;bringing a positive, friendly and understanding attitude to the job.
Our team in Brighton is growing! We are now looking for two consultants with strong sales experience, who have the knack to ask the right questions. We are happy to consider experienced consultants as well as candidates who have a good sales background, but haven't worked in recruitment before.
We offer training and development to move you quickly through the progression steps into becoming a highly successful recruiter. You will be recruiting roles in the digital marketing sector across the UK and Europe. Our clients range from start-ups to multi-national well-known names.
Team fit and an eagerness to succeed are key to us so please do apply if you think you fit the above criteria.
What you'll do:
- Spotting leads and identifying opportunities to win new business will be an integral part of every day.
- You'll be pitching clients over the phone, on email and face to face, building on the subsequent relationships you ignite.
- Balancing your client relationships with the interests of Hanover and your own needs, you'll manage effective negotiations and agree lucrative contracts while fully qualifying client requirements.
- As a 360 recruiter you will also be marketing jobs to relevant candidate pools, managing the whole recruitment lifecycle from interviewing through to job offer negotiations.
What you are great at:
- Salesmanship and knowledge of the sales lifecycle
- Assertive communication
- An eagerness to succeed!
- Good time management
- Good knowledge of MS Outlook & Word is useful
- Being able to work well in a team
Why work here:
We understand that offering a market leading service to our customers, starts with building and developing a fully engaged, motivated and talented team. We demand a lot from ourselves, continually striving to raise the bar and improve everything that we do. As a result we have to be very proactive about creating the right culture, offering the right rewards, and providing great career development.
- Excellent OTE, commission, bonuses
- Flexible and remote working
- Training and progression
- Billers Clubs - dinner, drinks and activities
- Spot incentives
- Pension and healthcare schemes
- Gym memberships
- Beer fridges, pool table and foosball
- Casual dress, music and standing desks
- Office dogs (Ted, Head of Happiness and Hunter, junior happiness exec!)
If you are an experienced recruiter, or you are looking for an opportunity to train and develop into an experienced recruiter, we want to hear from you!
Please apply with your CV and we will aim to get back to you as soon as possible.
By responding to this job advertisement you authorise Hanover Recruitment to act on your behalf as a recruitment agency / employment business, and you are aware of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website hanrec.com