Senior Recruitment Consultant
Senior Recruitment Consultant (Software Development)
InterQuest - Manchester / Berlin
We have an amazing opportunity for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join Digital Technology Recruitment practice in Manchester to support our long-term continued growth in Berlin.
2018 has been a hugely successful year for the InterQuest Group in delivering exceptional results and empowering people and 2019 promises to be even better!
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a high growth Software Development market, working with an established and varied customer base, including some of the very best Brands, Tech Companies and Start Ups in the Digital Hubs of Manchester, London, Amsterdam and Berlin, of which we have a number of clients on an exclusive basis.
We invest heavily in sending people to Berlin, and you will get the opportunity once per month to meet customers and candidates with your colleagues. This will give you the chance to engage with candidates and clients on a more personal level, and grow your network with contacts not readily available to many other UK based recruiters.
We take a collaborative approach to business, where you will become an expert in your field and will work alongside experts in all other areas of Digital to give you a strong proposition to take to market and you'll work collaboratively with your colleagues when developing accounts making life easier for you to focus on sourcing the very best Digital Talent. We invest heavily in networking events to give you the opportunity to meet and network with candidates to gain the advantage over competitors.
We are interested in speaking to dynamic Software Development, Technology or Digital Recruiters, that want to be part of something truly special with excellent opportunities for long-term career progression.
Whether you want to progress into team leading and management or if you'd prefer to stay as a standalone biller there's a career path and opportunities available for you to reach your full potential
ECOM are part of the InterQuest group and are the UK's leading Digital Recruitment specialist, covering the full spectrum of digital disciplines across: UX, Creative, Technology, Project Management, Digital Marketing, eCommerce, Content, Strategy, Web Analytics and Client Services - across permanent, contract & freelance positions.
Why work for InterQuest?
InterQuest is all about unlocking the potential within our people - we support people and the clients we work for and the communities of networks we build. We support and encourage professional development through our structured training programmes. Our management teams work hard to ensure that employees stay satisfied in their careers, motivated by their work and rewarded for their invested effort and achievements.
Whether our employees work in a management or operational role, as a company, we assume responsibility for encouraging them to improve their current skills and enrich their work experience.
InterQuest offers a truly inspiring place to work for individuals who want to succeed and promise that in return for an abundance of enthusiasm, energy, resilience, we will invest time, effort and resources that you need to achieve your professional aspirations.
What is in it for you?
- A structured management career development plan.
- Full sector knowledge training if required.
- Receive excellent commissions.
- Quarterly and yearly incentives.
- Work for a Plc organisation that puts you at the heart of its business and empowers you to be the very best that you can be.
- Work amounts a team of experts that have the same passion, drive and enthusiasm as you.
- Work in an environment that is inspiring, hardworking but fun!
What do you get in return for your hard work?
We believe in working hard, being nice to people and having fun along the way. It is important to us that our family feel rewarded well for their hard work and continuous dedication that they show to their roles. We do this in a number of ways:
- Best-in-class commission schemes
- Structured career development plan
- Quarterly development meetings
- 25 days annual leave when you start increasing with time to 35 days!
- Monthly sales competitions which sees you win cash/experiences and holidays
- Team Incentives
- Annual awards party
- Monthly Gym membership contribution
- Dress down culture with music playing throughout all of our offices.
- Fresh fruit, stocked cupboards and fridges to keep you going throughout the day/week.
- Employee assistances programme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Car lease scheme
- Access to mortgage and personal financial advice
- Childcare Vouchers - Enhanced maternity cover