Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Nottingham
Are you an ambitious and dynamic individual with excellent communication and organisation skills? Does a career in recruitment interest you? Would the opportunity to train with and work for the market-leading Education recruitment company appeal to you? If you have answered yes to these questions, read on!
The Big Picture
As a recruitment consultant at Teaching Personnel you will play a valuable role in educating the nation's children. You will source talented teachers and learning support staff and match them with the right schools for the right pupils at the right time. You will make a difference every day!
Teaching Personnel is the market leading education recruitment business, providing staff to over 5,000 schools and work opportunities for over 10,000 jobseekers each year. Through a network of branches across England & Wales and a recruitment consultant workforce of 250+ passionate individuals, our vision is to be the recruitment agency of choice for schools and candidates. Our core values are: passion for education; team spirit; championing quality and always improving. We really enjoy our work!
Teaching Personnel is recruiting a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our established Nottingham office.
- Manage the staffing needs of our existing client schools (large and small)
- Identify and develop business with new clients through sales calls, meetings, networking and marketing activities
- Maintain and develop a candidate database to successfully service your client schools
- Promote and position candidates for multiple roles
- Manage the recruitment process from interview to placement
- Develop specialist knowledge of staffing in the education sector
The Successful Applicant
A background in sales would be advantageous; however an understanding of the education sector is just as useful. Some of our consultants are from backgrounds such as Retail, Customer Service and Hospitality. Graduates have completed degrees in Marketing, Business, Sports Science, Sports Coaching to name a few. All of these backgrounds bring different skills to the table and all contribute towards a successful career.
What's on Offer
- An excellent starting salary and uncapped performance related commission
- A clear career path with unrivalled opportunities for promotion and a route to the very top!
- A first class, market leading learning and development programme
- Generous holiday entitlement which increases with service
- Regular social events and opportunities to celebrate success!
- Contributory stakeholder pension
- Regular prizes for service and performance and two company wide awards nights each year
You'll be working alongside a fun, friendly team who will offer great coaching and support to help you kick start your career in recruitment.
Apply now with a CV and covering letter!