Mental Health Recruitment Consultant
Recruitment Consultant - Mental Health Services
Location - Liverpool
Salary Package - up to ??25k plus competitive bonus scheme & developmental opportunities
Job Type - Permanent
Here at Nurseplus we are looking to recruit an experienced Recruitment Consultant to work closely with the Business Manager in designing and implementing a successful sales strategy to develop the Mental Health Services Division. To attract and place suitable candidates to meet client requirements in order to achieve high levels of client satisfaction and strong revenue performance in line with Nurseplus organisational goals.
Benefits of working for Nurseplus
- Basic salary of ??25k
- Excellent bonus structure
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays, rising to 33 days after 2 years
- Structured pathway for your career development
- Market leading training programme with management on hand for continuous support
- Regular Incentive schemes
- Company Healthcare
- Pension scheme
- Utilise all available recruitment channels to secure a stream of suitable applicants into all client vacancies.
- Undertaking an initial screening process of all candidates including CV review and telephone interview.
- Arranging interviews for all suitable candidates.
- Work closely with the Business Manager to regularly review the recruitment process to ensure that working practices are always optimised.
- To undertake a variety of recruitment related projects as and when required to support the evolution and continuous improvement of Mental Health Services.
- Work closely with the Business Manager to ensure that the recruitment brand is competing effectively within the healthcare market.
- Actively support the Nurseplus Mental Health Services social media presence to build and maintain a relevant audience which can subsequently translate into direct hires.
The Successful Candidate
- High levels of attention to detail
- Strong Numerical and Verbal ability skills
- Excellent knowledge of active, semi-passive and passive recruitment markets
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and able to juggle multiple demands and priorities.
- Administration experience
- Healthcare sector preferred but not essential.
- Recruitment Search and Selection Experience
- Strong Microsoft Office experience - Outlook/Word/Excel
- Experience using social media tools - LinkedIn/Facebook/Twitter/Instagram
If you have the skills and expertise detailed in the job profile please submit your CV for immediate consideration. Alternatively you can contact Karen for an informal chat.