SWEDISH - SALES/RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT March Start
SWEDISH - HEADHUNTER/RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT (March Start)
Wimbledon, South-West London
??20,000 Basic salary + uncapped commission + bonus + benefits (??35,000 OTE in your first year, ??60,000 - 80,000 OTE in your second year, ??100,000 + OTE in your third year)
Do you speak Swedish to a professional level? Do you have a confident manner, strong communication and relationship building skills and are able to excite people? Are you outgoing, don't shy away from a challenge and money motivated and enjoy working in a sales environment? We are currently looking for a recruitment consultant/Headhunter entry level or recent graduates or candidates with sales experience to join.
Established in 2006 in London, Harnham is now the world's largest recruitment company in Data&Analytics. We have offices in London, New York, San Francisco and Berlin. Even though we are an international company, we kept the start-up mentality and having massive growth potential.
The role as a head-hunter includes typical sales aspects such as:
- You build great relationships with your candidates to create and maintain a talent pool
- Through active sourcing, such as cold calling and headhunting, you identify and reach out to the best candidates for your positions.
- You build close and successful relationships with the hiring managers and local HR in the Nordics.
- As an expert in recruitment you act as a trusted partner to the business.
- Act as a guide to your candidates and hiring managers through the whole recruiting processes, including pre-qualifying & interviewing candidates, preparation for interviews and driving the offer & negotiation process.
- Ensure an impressive candidate experience through consistent communication & timely feedback and a reliable impression to your clients.
- Work as a consultant and advisor to senior management by developing and executing strategies to recruit top talent in a highly competitive market
- You will work on behalf of some of the best well-known Data&Analytics companies in the Nordics.
This is a sales-based role, so you should be resilient, hard-working, money and career progression orientated and communicative.
- Fluent in Swedish and English is a must
- Enjoy working towards targets and determined to succeed
- You love to work in an international company
- You handle pressure very well
- You are a bright, outgoing, ambitious individual with excellent Swedish skills
- You are confident, strong communication skills, good at building relationship with senior managers, you are excellent at convincing others
WHAT WE OFFER
Harnham is a great place to work, with lots of benefits. Some of those are:
- Excellent compensation - fixed basic salary, uncapped, great commission structure (??35,000 OTE in your first year, ??60,000 - 80,000 OTE in your second year, ??100,000 + OTE in your third year)
- Subsidized gym membership, free breakfast, fruits, 90 minutes lunch break on Wednesdays, after work drinks, social events and clubs, black tie events
- Luxury incentives - how about a fully paid trip to Las Vegas or the Caribbean?
- International environment, modern office in the heart of beautiful Wimbledon, working in the global HQ
- We promote from within and it is not about the time you've worked for us or your seniority. You will be promoted based on your performance and your results. In 10 months, you are a senior, in 18-24 months a Manager.
- We provide excellent training with two trainers in London and one in New York. We will teach you everything about B2B and Headhunting.
Are you a bright, outgoing individual who is a recent graduate and/or has experience in sales and/or looking for a career change with an entrepreneurial nature? Send your CV to Cassandra Pick in the internal recruitment team.