Customer Strategic sourcing Analyst
Customer Strategic Sourcing Analyst
Currently recruiting for a Customer Strategic Sourcing Analyst on behalf of a global, award winning Pharmaceutical company based in Glasgow.
We are offering an engaging, diversified and challenging role where you can really help bring that extra level of service to one of Merck's key global R&D customers in the Life Science business. You will be working with a team of dedicated individuals to source, track and deliver non-core products to ensure that the customer's researchers, scientists and lab technicians have access to the materials they need to be able to produce groundbreaking discoveries each day. Growing customer and vendor relationships is at the heart of what we do here, all whilst collaborating with Merck's internal departments from across the globe. If this appeals to you, then we'd love to hear from you!
Who you are:
- Graduate degree (or similar) in Chemistry is desirable, but not mandatory
- Strong verbal and written English and German skills (German is desirable but not mandatory)
- A team player with highly organisational and analytical skills
- Good experience in managing customer/vendor relationships and exceeding customer expectations
- Excellent problem-solving skills, and feels at ease with handling complex situations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Outlook, Access, etc.)