Basic Salary ??22K plus commission OTE ??28-??35K
Full Time - Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm
25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Pension & Healthcare scheme after qualifying period
We are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Consultant. We are happy to hear from current recruitment consultants or from candidates with a B2B sales background looking for a new challenge, or candidates looking to start a career in recruitment.
You must be a driven individual, motivated to meet targets. You should be motivated financially and ambitious to progress your career. This role also requires a proactive approach to sales and you need to have the ability to multi task. You will need to process excellent communication skills, be resilient, competitive and a team player.
- Capitalising on existing leads to develop opportunities
- Creating new leads and turning them into opportunities
- Advertising jobs
- Sourcing candidates
- Matching candidates to opportunities
- General business administration
- Social media marketing
- Ability to demonstrate success
- Be a self-starter, able to work alone and unsupervised but still deliver results
- Process a natural ability to think on your feet and under pressure
- Ability to work in our fast paced environment
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and packages
- Must have a full UK driving licence
- Competitive salary
- Excellent commission structure
- Pension scheme
- Full In-house training and development
- Generous holiday allowance
- Regular team events
- Modern office environment
For further information or to apply please contact Jane Marsden or press Apply.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion.