We are looking for candidates with recruitment branch experience, to work as a 360 consultant in our new Gi Group Branch in Bradley Stoke, Bristol, with a view to grow and win new local business as well as manage our existing temps.
This is a fabulous opportunity for someone to cut their teeth in recruitment. With enviable back office functions and a first class training division Gi Group can help you realise your potential in recruitment.
Do you have a track record in sourcing the best talent? Are you someone who enjoys working on large projects? Does working for one of the largest recruitment solutions company in the UK excite you? Now is the time to join Gi Group with further expansion expected across the UK. The Opportunity: - Brand new location with global backing - Working in a team of three sourcing new clients and candidates to really put Gi Group Bristol on the map! First class branch network support from already established locations.
The Gi Group operates in twelve countries across Europe, Asia and South America giving us genuine global reach and influence. Our worldwide turnover is now in excess of ???1 billion and we place more than 40,000 people in to work each week. We are proud to say that we work for more than 12,500 companies around the world. We know there are more companies out there just waiting to do business with us. If you can be as enthusiastic about selling Gi Group as you are about developing your career, then we'd like to talk to you.
A full driving licence is essential.
Skills and experience
- General Administration
- Highly organised
- Recruitment branch experience
- Payroll processing and dealing with pay queries advantageous
- Full understanding of the Recruitment process
- Microsoft Office (Word / Excel / Outlook)
- Team player
- Strong communication skills (written and spoken)
- Planning & Attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills
- A Flair for candidate attraction and management
- Experience in commercial, temporary and Perm recruitment
- Ability to adhere to high quality and compliance standards
- Sales - Strong desire to grow and win new business in the local area
Responsibilities / Tasks
- Win new clients in the area
- Post job adverts
- Schedule Recruitment sessions / Induction
- Actively source candidates to attend recruitment sessions using available online tools
- Attend job fairs and other initiatives to attract candidates
- Run recruitment sessions
- Interview candidates
- New starter packs - create packs and ensure all compliance standards are met
- Check right to work documentation
- Monitor the manning forecast and ensure we are able to fill all orders
- Keep in contact with candidates waiting to start
- Run weekly Payroll
- Payroll checks
- Pay queries and adjustments
- Invoicing support to Head Office
- Liaise with Head Office and keep them informed of site activities in relation to payroll
- All personnel files to be at the Gi Group / Client required standards
- Employment referencing to client / company standards
- Auditing of Personnel files
- Supplying data and MI to Head Office and Gi Group Management