Labour & Trades Account Manager
This is a call to all Labour & Trades recruitment consultants who work in or around Essex. Every so often a fantastic hot role becomes available.
My Client, an extremely well-known and highly reputed national Agency with a high visibility brand name is seeking ambitious Sales Consultants who currently supply to the Tier 1 & 2 Main Contractor and/or 3,4 & 5 Star Residential Developers markets.
This desk is hot verging on molten! The role is to develop business with the emphasis on being Client facing. Your role is to maximise sales on a portfolio of existing accounts (as above, tier 1 7 2 main contractors) and to develop through up-selling and networking these accounts and winning new business. The Client has an existing team of Resourcers to generate the supply from your successful sales and securing orders.
The role involves some early starts to drop new candidates to site on their first day and to effect face-to-face registrations for new starters. But the emphasis is on Client relationships: selling, delivering, upselling and developing, through service reviews, Client relationship building and making sure that the Clients needs are more than just met.
To access this fabulous and lucrative role you must have:
- A passion for sales, on the phone, on site and at head offices to a hot but demanding Client base
- A demonstrable track record of sales in the Labour & Trades market
- Have a full driving licence - you'll be out on the road three or fours days per week
- Be able to provide proof of billings
- Have all the communication skills and personality required to service Clients above and beyond their satisfaction
In return you will get:
- A generous base salary
- Superb commission
- A fully financed company vehicle
- Flexibility in working arrangements
- Generous holidays
- A six figure package for those who can match their sales to the expectations of the firm
For more details, call 07956 192510 for a confidential discussion, quoting reference 211237