As a Recruitment Consultant you will be working in the department who recruit for Temporary workers. You will be recruiting for a wide range of roles that fall within the office support sector, this can include administrators, data entry clerks, receptionists and PA's.
This is a full 360 recruitment opportunity where you will be responsible for growing a portfolio of clients, both warm and cold, booking meetings with them persuading them to use Brook Street as a recruitment supplier; this will involve some cold calling. You will use social media and job boards to source suitable candidates for the jobs that you have picked up, arrange interviews and conduct interview coaching. Once candidates are placed it will then become your responsibility to manage them during an assignment whilst looking for other opportunities when required.
You will be joining a highly recognised and reputable recruitment agency that has been in business for over 70 years. Joining the Brook Street team within our temporary's recruitment department, you will be working within one of the companies top performing branches based in Coventry.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- New Business activity
- Lead generation through various sources
- Manage existing client's requirements
- Build and maintain a desk of temporary's workers
- Conduct client meetings, promoting Brook Streets services/recruitment solutions
- Negotiate fees and contracts
- Write job adverts and publish online
- Manage job board applications, speaking to active candidates
- Conduct telephone and face to face interviews with candidates
- Manage marketing campaigns to generate candidate attraction
- Previous recruitment experience would be ideal but not essential
- Sales experience
- Experience of working in a targeted, pressurised and fast paced environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- IT literate
- Experience of social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook) would be ideal
- Investigative in nature, experience of asking open questions, getting people to talk about themselves
- Stable work history, be able to explain reasons for leaving previous positions
- Professional, sociable and friendly
- Punctual and reliable
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Basic salary up to ??21,000 per annum
- Uncapped OTE which can be very lucrative (Top performers earning ??35,000+)
- 22 day holiday rising to 27 days plus all Bank Holidays
- On the spot ad hoc additional incentives
- Modern working environment
- Opportunity to progress if this would be of interest
If you are looking to join the team please call Emma or Ben today on or email your CV /