Resourcing Advisor, South Yorkshire, up to ??30000
Your new company
Hays HR Recruitment are proud to be working with one of the UK's largest construction companies who are growing fast, in their search for a Resourcing Advisor for their Sheffield site.
Your new role
You'll be responsible for:
- Managing the full life cycle of all permanent and fixed term recruitment within the Group using appropriate systems and processes specific to each vacancy
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders to ensure a full understanding of business processes and recruitment plans
- Managing relationships with agencies where required
- Shortlisting applicants
- Collating various MI reports
- Preparation of recruitment statistics and costs for monthly board report
- Ensure all administration relating to candidate offers is processed in line with team KPI's
- Managing the end to end candidate experience to ensure a positive journey for all applicants
- Supporting recruitment managers with interviews and ensure candidates are given appropriate feedback
- Contributing towards HR projects and strategies, process reviews and system implementations etc.
- Becoming an ambassador of the Employer Brand
- Monitoring recruitment agency spend within responsible business area
- Building appropriate talent pools and actively engage with each to encourage direct sourcing
What you'll need to succeed
- Relevant experience of working within a Recruitment / HR environment
- Degree qualified in a Business or HR related discipline (desirable)
- Relevant experience of high volume temporary recruitment
- Evidence of working to tight deadlines in a pressurised role
- Excellent time management and organisation skills as you will work in a high volume and fast-moving environment
What you'll get in return
In return you and on top of a competitive salary and pension, you'll be able to make the most of a great benefits package, and local team based rewards depending on your role and where you're based.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.