Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Sector: Technology & Electronics Engineering
- Salary: ??20,000 - ??45,000 OTE
Are you looking to use your current retail/sales exeperience and kick start your career as a Recruitment Consultant? Are you eager to earn big money, win clients and succeed in the City?
We want YOU.
With a market leading commission structure (30% of what you generate) and competitive salaries, we can offer you a fast-tracked career path and the ability to work on some of the biggest accounts in the industry!
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Pioneer you must have a keen interest in technology and the drive to develop new business as well as grow existing clients. We are looking for ambitious individuals who are ready to hit the ground running and build a long-term career in recruitment with us!
Who are Pioneer? Our Directors, Mark Warburton and Tom Vincent, set up Pioneer Search 6 years ago. Their objective? To deliver a consultative recruitment experience for candidates within IT and clients within Financial Services. Since then, Pioneer has grown and evolved into an ??8m per year turnover company who recruit for Big Blue Chips, banks, insurance companies and European electronics companies.
Two markets: Electronics Engineering - Technology & Change. Within the teams, our experienced Consultants focus on different areas including Software Development, Infrastructure & Cloud, BI & Big Data, Embedded, Electronics and Agile & Change.
A day in the life of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Using all forms of social media to source candidates and clients
- Headhunting and talking to prospective candidates
- Face-to-face interviews with candidates
- Business Development & Marketing
- Sales and negotiating
What we look for in you as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Strong depth of character with a sales personality
- Excellent written & verbal English
- Solid academics with A Levels or a Degree
- Polished and well turned out
- Hard working and aspirational people
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary (depending on exp.)
- Leading commission scheme paying up to 30% of what you generate
- Mentoring, coaching, training by the business owners and management
- A career in amazing offices working with generally pretty cool people
What we offer to our Trainee Recruitment Consultants
- Monthly & Quarterly incentives with dining at London's top restaurants
- A Christmas & Summer party- This year summer was an epic day at Ascot & for Christmas we are heading to Prague!
- Team nights out; go-carting, pool nights, cocktail making lessons, in-door golf to name but a few
- Full benefits including half price cinema tickets, season ticket loan, 12% off Apple store, taste card, free iPhone mobile insurance.