owing entrepreneurial business is recruiting for a Internal Recruiter to join the growing HR team. Working closely with the Head of Recruitment, you will be managing the full-cycle recruitment process which involves identifying current and future opens, taking responsibility for collaborating with hiring managers to create job adverts for current openings.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to write job ads for current openings
- Advertise job openings on careers pages, job boards and social networks (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Design and implement employee referral programs
- Source candidates through online channels (e.g. professional networks and portfolio sites)
- Screen resumes and applications and update candidates on hiring processes
- Interview candidates during various hiring stages, including phone, first-round and second-round interviews
- Report to hiring managers and HR managers on the status of open positions
- Evaluate candidates based on their interview and assignment performance
- Determine qualification criteria for each position
- Analyse turnover and retention rates to forecast hiring needs
- Update job descriptions (e.g. add tasks or modify requirements)
- Answer candidates' queries regarding the application process
- Provide interview feedback, when necessary and appropriate
To be considered you will be working in a similar role either as an Inhouse recruiter looking for your next opportunity to progress. Experience of working within property is highly desirable.