Are you an experienced Recruitment Consultant looking for your next challenge in a successful and dynamic business?
Our client has an amazing opportunity available for a Recruitment Consultant to join their growing team based at the Head Office in Cirencester. The role is a full time, permanent position and in return, you will receive a salary of??30,000 - ??40,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus excellent benefits.
They are the Private Health Insurance Intermediary in the UK, they help thousands of people acquire health care policies which are right for their needs and are competitive across the market of 9 of the leading insurers they work with.
What they can offer you:
- Attractive salary of ??30,000 - ??40,000 per annum, dependant on skills and experience
- 28 days annual leave
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Friendly, fast paced working environment
- Modern offices with excellent facilities
About the Recruitment Consultant role:
As the company is growing, they are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join the Operations team and drive their search for talent as well as identify and develop new channels for finding great candidates.
As the successful candidate, you will be able to hit the ground running and will be solely responsible for all recruitment within the company.
Skills and experience required to be the Recruitment Consultant role:
- A passionate desire to succeed and build a successful career within the company
- Extensive recruitment experience, including headhunting to find the right candidates, for the right role, every time
- Strong commercial business acumen and proven success in a similar role
- Ambition to drive the brand to ensure that the company becomes an employer of choice
- Experience of using a successful ATS along with a wide variety of social media outlets to search for top talent
- Experience of supporting, developing, coaching and mentoring hiring managers and recruitment consultants to enable them to understand, identify recruitment requirements, job adverts and role profiles while looking to identify skills gaps in the current workforce
- Previous experience of working with others to build, develop, maintain and update a comprehensive companywide recruitment plan to support the growth of the organisation
- Previous experience of developing and implementing recruitment policies and procedures
- Ability to engage at a senior level with credibility and offer a truly consultative approach
Why not click 'apply' today? Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the fastest growing Private Medical Insurance intermediary in the UK as their Recruitment Consultant.