Recruitment Consultant - Oil & Gas
Our successful candidates will have a background in recruitment. They will be resilient and have a drive to succeed, meaning that they're not afraid to get stuck in and get on the phone. A strong work ethic will ensure you strive for success as well as having an ability and willingness to adapt, develop and have a positive attitude!
What do we want from you?
- 2-3 years' experience, ideally within the Oil & Gas industry, but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-starter, pro-active and driven
- Highly motivated individual who displays initiative
- Strong rapport and relationship building skills
- Demonstrate ability to multi task, and be creative
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to think laterally and identify opportunities for cross-selling
- Not afraid to make the business development calls
What will you get in return?
- Competitive Basic Salary and Commission
- Sales Incentive's that include team trips to exciting destinations and holiday vouchers
- Attractive Flexible benefits scheme including
- 23 Days Annual Holiday, increasing with length of service
- Contributed Pension Scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Share Scheme
As a business, we truly live by "work hard, play hard"! We organise a range of company wide social events to suit everyones tastes. Every year we take everyone to Goodwood for a day of fun at the races. We also throw a Christmas party & staff awards for you and your plus one as well as a Christmas party for your children - two huge events for you to note down in the calendar! If that's not your thing, we also partake in the JP Morgan challenge every summer and numerous golf days. Your calendar will soon fill up if you join the Gattaca clan!
Gattaca provides outsourced staffing solutions and recruitment services across engineering and technology. Established in the UK in 1984, Gattaca has grown into an international business with more than 800 staff in offices across four continents. The Gattaca group of companies boasts the UK's number one engineering recruitment specialist (Matchtech) and a top five technology recruitment specialist (Networkers), as well as a number of other successful recruitment brands.
Due to the large quantity of applications we receive, the team regret that we are not able to respond to each application. If you have not received a response within 30 days of applying then please assume you have not been successful.