Recruitment Consultant - St Albans
??21,000 - ??26,000
- Are you fed up of the long commute into London every day?
- Do you want to join a business that offers work-life balance, financial rewards and a genuinely enjoyable environment?
If you're looking to join a mature business with no KPIs or micromanagement, then read on
This is a truly unique opportunity to join a well-established agency who specialise in marketing and digital recruitment across the UK. With years of experience in the industry and a wealth of market knowledge, our client has gained an excellent reputation.
This company are different because they genuinely look after their employees, not just with financial rewards but also personal development. This business stays ahead of competitors by providing industry leading training for consultants at all stages in their career - it is a mature, autonomous environment where career progression is supported.
The role -
You will receive an intensive 13-week training programme to provide you with a wealth of industry knowledge. In a 360 role, you will maintain relationships with current clients as well as winning prospective clients. You will source high-calibre candidates to meet a specific brief.
Ideal candidate -
- At least 12 months recruitment experience in any sector
- You are a self-motivated and driven individual who doesn't need to be micromanaged
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to make a lasting impression with people you meet
- You are confident and proactive and will think outside the box to solve a problem
As well as the potential to earn around ??30,000 in your first year, here are some amazing benefits-
- Excellent commission scheme
- Car allowance
- Rewards trip incentive
- Industry leading training programme for all levels
- Flexible working - work from home for one day per week
- Work-life balance - 8 hour days
- No KPIS or micromanaging
- Personal mentor
- Free parking / close distance to the train station / cycle to work
Apply now or get in touch with Ben Godfrey to find out all about this excellent opportunity.