Recruitment Consultant Permanent Division
Are you looking for your next role in recruitment? Do you want to work for a company that has been voted a great place to work and promotes internal progression and supports personal development? Office Angels offers a fantastic commission structure and company benefits.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the primary function of the Recruitment Consultant is to ensure their personal sales results contribute to the branch achieving and exceeding its objectives and KPI's. This will be achieved by identifying potential recruitment opportunities within a given market place and generating revenue by placing candidates into permanent vacancies or temporary assignments, either in new or existing accounts.
You will be expected to:
- Achieve weekly/monthly/annual targets as set by Branch Manager
- Implement business plans as directed by the Branch Manager and create personal business plans to achieve branch/personal objectives
- Work closely with colleagues to achieve the branch targets/objectives
- Conduct sales presentations at client meetings
You will need to display the following personal attributes to succeed in the role:
- Strong desire to succeed, win business and grow your desk
- Resilience, self motivation and ability to work under pressure
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Client and candidate customer focused
- Confident, able to use own initiative and manage own workload
We will require you to have experience of:
- Working in an environment that is fast paced and target driven
- Reaching and exceeding sales targets
- Working to deadlines that reach beyond core working hours
- Telephone based and face to face sales
- Customer service
Hours of work 9.00am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday.
Must drive due to the nature of the business.
This is an excellent opportunity for somebody to join a fast paced, busy environment and build your recruitment skills.
If this sounds appealing to you, apply today. This could be an immediate start if you are available to commence employment straight away. Equally if you are on notice we will wait for the right person.
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy