- Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our busy recruitment office near Kimbolton.
We are an agency that was established over 10 years ago and is going from strength to strength! We are proud to have an amazing client base and be able to work with some of the worlds best know companies.
Ideal candidates will have had some previous recruitment/resourcing experience, strong administration experience and tele-sales experience.
- Posting jobs using job boards and social media
- CV searching using job boards and social media
- Candidate registrations
- Posting jobs
- Candidate management
- Database maintenance
- Calling potential clients
- Building rapport / relationship with potential clients and candidates
- Making appointments over the phone
- Professional yet friendly manner
- Proactive approach to your day
- Tenacious personality
- Ability to work alone but also as part of a team
- Self-motivated with good attention to detail
- Sales driven
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good and confident telephone manner
- Previous recruitment experience
- Telesales experience
- Good Word and Excel skills
- Working knowledge of Outlook
- Competitive Salary with commission structure (depending on experience)
- 9am - 6pm - 5 days a week
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply now, we are waiting to hear from you!!