Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Sales Recruitment, Milton Keynes, ??20,000 Basic, ??40,000+ with bonuses and commissions. Basic salary will rise to ??25,000 after meeting key performance measures in the first 12 months. Package includes company pension, 23 days holiday + BHs + birthday, relaxed dress code (when clients and candidates not in office), free parking, daily breakfast, monthly 'lunch Fridays' plus regular team building events and additional benefits such as cycle to work scheme and annual health check.
Aaron Wallis is a dynamic sales recruitment business that has steadily grown and increased market share since 2007. A positive and success led attitude is imperative. At Aaron Wallis we enjoy levels of repeat business in excess of 70% and a unique culture that is not a usual 'cold calling' recruitment environment. We have a significant marketing machine and enjoy an Internet presence that enables us to receive incredible amounts of enquiries. We offer a unique recruitment service with true differentiators and are generally able to convert these enquiries into exclusive business for the long-term.
This is a full circle recruitment role where you will be responsible for converting new business and managing the entire recruitment projects from start to completion. We are looking individuals that are looking for the long-term and to grow within an ambitious and entrepreneurial business.
So, what's required:
* Hard work ethic, a positive attitude, passion, a willingness to learn and be challenged.
* Ambition and the desire to 'push yourself out of your comfort zone' to accelerate your career and earning potential.
* A graduate, or of graduate calibre, with sales or telesales experience which could have been as a part-time or holiday job or perhaps within your 'sandwich year'.
* A sales led individual that is ambitious and tenacious yet is organised with a terrific ability to quickly pick up new IT systems and tools.
* As this is a challenging role you will be a confident and forthright character that is passionate, inquisitive, creative, credible, positive and resilient.
* Your CV should demonstrate achievement, loyalty and above average performance both inside and outside of work.
Our commission scheme is easy to understand and generous, in your first year you should realistically earn ??15K to ??25K above your basic salary.
Our recruitment process includes robust psychometric tools, including a tough aptitude test.
To finish, you will be a team player that will willingly help and support others and will be looking for a long-term career move within a business that is continuously evolving and changing. The ride will be fun, it will be challenging, want to join us?
To apply please email your CV to