Interim Recruitment / Resourcing Manager - 6 month contract
London Based - Healthcare / Social Care
Interim contract 6 months - c. 45k pro rata
HR Careers & Nationwide Recruitment Service Ltd
- An exciting and challenging in house recruitment and resourcing role within healthcare and social care. The Recruitment Manager role is to work with existing Directors and successful in house recruitment team, to increase the head count and employees.
- Due to the nature of the role and as this is an immediate start, you will need to have a recruitment and resourcing background within a CQC industry.
- You will be responsible for attracting the best talent in the healthcare and social market, so you will need to have previous experience of working within care, social care, hospitals, care homes, healthcare, clinics etc, to be able to recruit niche and non niche candidates.
- You will have a background in interviewing healthcare / social care candidates.
- You will be an expert in social media and previously worked for a healthcare or social care business developing and managing advertising campaigns , ensuring top talent e.g. carers, and the right mix of skills. You will be adept and recognising any short falls in the pipeline and remedy this early on.
- You will be an expert at building relationships internally and externally, partnering with recruitment agencies, individuals and other third parties to ensure that volume and niche roles are filled in a timely legislative compliant manner.
- You will identify and communicate with candidate groups and convert people who are considering a career as a professional for the first time.
- You will use the existing Candidate database as well as adding to this by communicating and engaging with them to maximise referrals and returning employees.
- The role will include recruiting health care professional and carers, so you will be mindful of what hours each person can work for each role, as these will vary.
- You will need to demonstrate and introduce technical and analytical healthcare/ social care expertise to our clients existing recruitment function, to create and maintain momentum of growth via continuous improvement. As part of this you will review the workflow, roles and responsibilities within the Recruitment team and make recommendations that you will be then be responsible for implementing.
- You will review and recommend improvements to recruitment pathways to optimise the conversion of candidates, improve the candidate experience and reduce time to recruit.
Our client is looking for a recruitment savvy, inspirational, successful, driven person, from a volume healthcare/ social care/ hospital resourcing background, managing recruitment processes. You will have a targets driven background and as such, be able to outline your achievements in your application.
The role will require you to create talent pipelines for bespoke as well as volume roles, manage a team and guide them in using the latest recruitment platforms, networks, digital/ recruitment marketing.
Coming from a healthcare volume recruitment background you will need to have strategic and hands on experience. You will have experience of recruiting using social media, digital platforms, etc.
This could suit someone who has worked within a CQC Care environment as a Resourcer, Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Officer, Recruitment Manager, Resourcing Manager, Resourcing Officer, or similar.
PLEASE SEND A TARGETED AND NOT A GENERIC CV with a cover letter why you feel you have got what it takes and a list of your achievements in recruitment.
Commutable from Euston, London Bridge, Berkshire, Surrey, Reading, London, Waterloo, Essex, Soho, West End, East End, Camden, Barking, Croydon, Buckingham, Pinner, Middlesex, Slough, Milton Keynes, Wembley, Watford, St Albans, Dartford, Windsor, Chelmsford, Harrow, Crawley, Basildon, Ilford, Bromley, Kew, Kensington, Fulham, Canary Hill, Notting Hill, Balam, West Norwood, Westminster, Lambeth, Pimlico, Vauxhall, Clapham, Brixton, Battersea, Dulwich