Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Trainee Recruitment Consultant needed in Tunbridge Wells,
Are you looking to become a Recruitment Consultant? Are you passionate, driven and hard working? Are you a b2b Sales professional looking to move into an industry where you can significantly increase your earning potential, as well as forge a long term career?
We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant in the Tunbridge Wells area for a permanent opportunity to start immediately.
- Job title: Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Salary: ??20k OTE YR 1 ??35-40K OTE YR 2 ??50K+ YR 3 ??100K+
- Contract: Permanent
- Start date: ASAP
- Location: Tunbridge Wells, Kent
- Consultant: Andrew Irvine ()
Benefits available to you:
- OTE of up to ??40k after the first year.
- Realistically earn over ??100k after 3 years.
- Full training provided.
- Permanent opportunity with great career prospects including fast track to management for the right person.
- Based in Tunbridge Wells surrounded by great shops, bars and restaurants.
- Benefits and incentives are run regularly.
We are looking for an ambitious Trainee Consultant on behalf of our leading well established client based in Tunbridge Wells. This is a company who offer genuine opportunity to earn a six figure salary, who will give you full training through their structured training package and who are experts in their field.
You will be:
- Mapping the market you are working in through independent research and communication with relevant professionals
- Building strong relationships with candidates within your specific area
- Developing a name in the market through effective client and candidate management
- Matching candidates to their ideal permanent position, in the UK or internationally
- Supporting both clients and candidates through the search and selection process
- Negotiating employment packages to the benefit of all parties
You will be a self motivated and organised individual with the ability to develop high value candidate talent pools within relevant areas, you will build your skills and experience along the way within set milestones with the aim of progressing into a consultant delivery role.
You will have:
- A successful track record of exceeding targets, ideally in a b2b sales role
- A good understanding of exceptional customer service
- An engaging personality with the ability to persuade and negotiate
- A good understanding of what employers look for
- A professional outlook
- The confidence and drive to hunt for new business
- A target driven personality
- Integrity and ambition
If you feel you have the attributes and skills suitable for this role then please click to apply and make sure you have an up to date CV attached so as not to miss out on the opportunity.
This vacancy is being handled by Andrew Irvine, Senior Consultant at Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.