Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - St Albans
??20,000 OTE ??35,000
- Are you a confident and ambitious sales professional looking to join a thriving business that doesn't require the long commute into London?
- Does a company that offers work-life balance, financial rewards and a genuinely enjoyable environment appeal to you?
If you're looking to use your sales experience to start a rewarding career in recruitment, read on
This is a truly unique opportunity to join a well-established agency who specialise in marketing and digital recruitment across the UK. With years of experience in the industry and a wealth of market knowledge, our client has gained an excellent reputation.
This company are different because they genuinely look after their employees, not just with financial rewards but also personal development. This business stays ahead of competitors by providing industry leading training for consultants at all stages in their career - it is a mature, autonomous environment where career progression is supported.
The role -
You will receive an intensive 13-week training programme to teach you the basics of recruitment. As a consultant, you will take over a niche area in the market, building relationships with clients and specialist candidates. You will use your industry knowledge to meet a specific brief for your clients, as well as finding the right role for your candidates.
Ideal candidate -
- At least 12 months sales experience in either a b2b, lettings or retail background
- You are a self-motivated and driven individual who doesn't need to be micromanaged
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to make a lasting impression with people you meet
- You are confident and proactive and will think outside the box to solve a problem
As well as the potential to earn around ??30,000 in your first year, here are some amazing benefits-
- Industry leading training programme
- Car allowance
- Rewards trip incentive
- Flexible working - work from home for one day per week
- No KPIS or micromanaging
- Personal mentor
- Free parking / close distance to the train station / cycle to work
Apply now or get in touch with Ben at Permanent People to find out all about this excellent opportunity.