Job Title: Recruitment Consultant - Chester
Contract type: Permanent - full time
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm
Salary: ??22,500 + Uncapped Commission
Job location: Chester
We have a vacancy for a Recruitment Consultant to join our agency. This exciting role offers you the potential to maintain and develop on the existing client bas but also to develop and win new business.
Do you possess business sales skills and the desire to develop your career within a thriving, expanding nursing agency as a Recruitment Consultant? Are you looking for a role which you can make your own and become an integral part of a teams success?
As a Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for managing and developing your own client base, taking responsibility for your own revenue and potential earnings.
- Maintain and manage the recruitment desk for temporary registered and support staff.
- Managing the recruitment process from initial enquiry through to candidate selection and placement.
- Taking job requirements from clients and visit clients onsite to discuss requirements and assess company culture
- Screening candidates, matching their skills to specific job requirements and company cultures - conducting telephone screenings, registration interviews and post-registration calls with candidates
- Submitting relevant staff profiles to clients, arranging interviews and managing the offer process, dealing with any negotiations that arise.
- Maximising shift fulfilment and client satisfaction.
- Developing both existing and new business opportunities, working with a diverse range of clients in North Wales and North West.
- Telemarketing of existing and potential clients to expand business, identifying new opportunities within defined areas for temporary or permanent placements.
- Maintaining regular contact with existing client base, adopting an account management approach
- Arranging and attending business meetings with clients to introduce our full range of services
- Negotiation of fees with clients and Preferred/Sole Supplier contracts
- Working within a targeted environment to achieve monetary and service-quality goals
- Providing a consistently high level of service to both clients and candidates, to maintain strong brand reputation.
- An understanding of the recruitment process is essential.
- A proven track record in recruiting of temporary staffing is preferred but not essential as full training and support will be given.
- The ability to manage both existing client accounts and identify and develop new business opportunities.
- The drive and tenacity to achieve targets and goals, whilst maintaining the highest possible service standards.
- A flexible approach to problem solving within a professional business environment.
- A genuine passion for customer service - able to deal with candidates, clients and any other parties with tact, diplomacy and confidentiality.
- Organised way of working, able to manage several key projects/tasks at one time to meet strict deadlines.
- An honest approach, ensuring that any commitments to candidates and clients are met and expectations are managed effectively.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 9-5 with the option of additional hours to cover out of hours support.
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds