Lead Recruitment Consultant - 50% comms - Own your own business
Ivory Jacobs are working with a company that are unique and offer something completely different to most agencies out there. Do you want to work in an adult environment, be in charge of your own time and desk? Or is it a case of you want that next step of owning your own business but don't have the financial backing?
Our client are offering exactly this. The MD has worked for one of the largest engineering corporate firms out there and wanted to create something different and attractive where his staff were looked after and set for life financially. They specialise within a number of different of Engineering Technology and are open as to where they want to venture into next - which is where the next hire comes into place.
The company currently makes placements for Engineering Technology firms and whilst this is their leading specialism they also cover all skill sets without any demarcation or restriction, including; engineering, sales, procurement, admin, finance, IT etc.
They are a small boutique agency with a family feel to it that offer THE best commission structure in the market at the moment, one of the best that I have come across whilst being in Rec 2 Rec.
Up to 50% on permanent placements
- 20% if you fill the roles
- 10% if you picked up the job
- 10% if you found the candidate
- 5% if agreed more than 15%
- 5% for exclusivity with the client
20% flat on all contract placements
- Just a note to include, one of their consultants is taking home ??32k in commission this month after a good month of perm starters! Impressive.
What can you expect from this role?
- Complete autonomy over your desk, time, geographical patch and sector
- Mature environment
- Open to breaking into new markets
- Be able to make your own decision and 'own your own business within a business'
- Flexibility on working hours/working from home - perfect if you have children you need to work around
- Be set for life financially - one of the best commission structures in the market
- No management or managers breathing down your neck
- Trust - work in an adult environment
- NON KPI driven environment - set your own goals and targets that are realistic
- Results driven - quality over quantity
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly incentives
Ivory Jacobs are a Recruitment to Recruitment agency based in Whiteley, Hampshire with an offering across the South of the UK. We offer a boutique service but on a very grand scale. We supply for the industries top recruitment agencies to work for, including award winning SME's through to globally well-known and iconic recruitment agencies. As a candidate working with us, you will be safe in the knowledge that you would only ever be sent to the very best. We can work with you to find talent and opportunities across Hampshire, Dorset, and Thames Valley & Surrey. From placing ambitious graduates and proven sales professionals into their first recruitment role, to headhunting and placing Recruitment Consultants, Team Leaders/Managers and Directors we enable businesses to achieve their vision by providing them with first class talent. Call us now to find out what we can do to help you to secure one of the best recruitment roles in the marketplace.
If this sounds like your #dreamjob then this may be the opportunity you have been waiting for. Apply now with your CV or contact me directly on LinkedIn (Elle Stephenson at Ivory Jacobs).
Ivory Jacobs act as an advertising capacity on behalf of this vacancy. Ivory Jacobs are experts in Recruitment to Recruitment follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook or follow us on LinkedIn to see all our latest vacancy updates.
Ivory Jacobs specialise in placing people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant and Senior Recruitment Consultant.