On Site Recruitment Consultant
We are currently recruiting for an On Site Recruitment Consultant to be based at our client's premises near Grantham. This exciting opportunity will involve being responsible for the day to day coordination and administration for a workforce of around 200 people.
Duties will include:
- ?? Downloading and processing time and attendance information
- ?? Entering information onto updating daily staffing records
- ?? Organising staffing rotas for a 24/7 operation
- ?? Liaising with workers regarding shifts
- ?? First point of contact for any queries
This is a challenging yet rewarding role and flexible approach to work is essential. An attractive salary package plus benefits is available.
40 hours per week between Monday to Friday (combination of early, late and day shifts)
Candidates must be a confident user of Microsoft Office - including Excel, and have previous relevant experience encompassing these core elements:
• Excellent inter-personal skills
• Strong customer services skills
• Good organisation skills
• Excellent administration skills
Due to location, own transport is essential.
- ?? Private healthcare
- ?? Perkbox
- ?? Free parking on site
To apply, please contact Lizzie Peck on or email a CV to
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.