Permanent Recruitment Consultant
The Gi Group are recruiting for a Permanent Recruitment Consultant to join its existing team at our Stockport Branch. This is an exciting opportunity to join a world leading recruitment company who are also one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the U.K.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 8am to 5:30pm with the ability to work flexible working hours to meet business requirements when required.
The position is an operational role, a full UK drivers licence is essential.
The successful applicant's main daily responsibilities will include but are not exclusive to;
* Generating new business through available resources and actively seeking new opportunities to grow a client base.
* Managing the candidate experience. Completing applicant registrations, arranging and conducting interviews and matching candidates to the right positions.
* Identifying and pursuing sales leads for the provision of permanent staff.
* Booking and attending sales meetings.
The ideal applicant will need to be able to demonstrate key skills and attributes;
* Time management and prioritisation, working well both from on initiative and as part of a small team.
* Proven track record of recruitment billings from permanent placements
* Ability to work under pressure and in a target driven, fast paced and reactive environment.
* Have a personable and professional manner both over the phone and face to face.
In return the Gi Group can offer
* Competitive Salary.
* Uncapped consultant bonus scheme.
* A first class training programme.
* Excellent personal and career development opportunities.
* Joining an established and continuously improving industry leader.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter detailing why you would be the right candidate for this position