Associate Recruitment Consultant - Graduate Trainee
Meraki Talent are currently looking to hire an Associate (Graduate Trainee) Consultant into our London office to focus on hiring for our Financial Services sector. Our London office opened earlier this year to meet demands from existing client as well as to provide a new platform for growth for the firm. Established in 2015, Meraki Talent has quickly built up a reputation as a recruitment supplier of choice for many leading Banks, Asset Managers, Wealth Managers, Life Companies, Wrap Platforms and Consultancies.
As an Associate Consultant you will be responsible for supporting overall client delivery and candidate experience across a set of disciplines. Working closely with the experienced Business Manager, you will be given training in all aspects of becoming a Recruitment Consultant with a view to becoming a fully-fledged consultant with a 12-month period.
Key responsibilities within the role:
- Sourcing of top sector talent for our clients through traditional and digital methodologies
- Building relationships with potential candidates for our clients
- Maintaining and building our proprietary CRM
- Producing accurate and compelling web-ads for client orders and promotion on various channels
- Building specific Financial Market knowledge around market infrastructure, products, employers, regulations and trends to establish credibility and enable a more efficient sales process
- Providing an excellent service to our clients through effective written and verbal communication, provision of well qualified and suitable applicants and identifying new ways to add value
You would be joining an experienced team who bring both recruitment and financial sector domain expertise. You would be recruiting on behalf of premier employers and would be given all the tools and training required to become a highly successful City recruiter. This is an exciting time to join our London office in it's infancy and to become a key player as our team grows.
For our Associate Consultant role, we seek graduate-calibre individuals who have some form of sales experience. Our successful recruiters are ambitious, resilient, client-focussed, commercial and competitive. If you feel you meet this criteria we would be delighted to hear from you.