This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced recruiter to join a leading health charity going through a period of exciting growth.
Reporting into the Head of Human Resources you will be responsible for developing and delivering innovative resourcing strategies.Your key accountabilities will include:-
- Advising and coaching recruiting managers around recruitment best practice.
- Working with the HR Business Partners and hiring managers to understand the organisation's resourcing needs.
- Developing and implementing recruitment strategies to attract the very best talent including targetting new talent pools and sourcing methods.
- Working with hiring managers to agree KPIs, reducing time to hire and cost per hire.
- Working closely with marketing team to develop s successful employee value proposition that attracts the best talent.
- Ensuring diversity and inclusion are embedded within all stages of the recruitment processes.
- Working with hiring managers to optimise the use of the recruitment system.
You should be an experienced recruiter with a track record of using innovative candidate attraction methods. You will also need experience of analysing recruitment data, using recruitment systems (ideally Taleo) and developing new recruitment processes. Strong stakeholder management skills need to be combined with a proactive approach.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role