Recruitment and Resourcing In-House
Recruitment and resourcing (In-house)
eSift are working on behalf of our client and have an exciting opportunity for an experienced end to end recruiter who is looking for an in-house role, joining a fast-paced and friendly HR team. Our client is a well-established and renowned Engineering Company, providing global solutions.
Salary: Circa ??35k per annum plus Company benefits
This is a great opportunity to join the business as an In-House recruiter, allowing you to refine your existing skills in a challenging and fast-paced organisation.
As an In-House recruiter, you will provide resourcing expertise sourcing and attracting high calibre candidates for both current and future roles, creating and maintaining excellent on-going relationships with potential candidates and internal stakeholders at all levels. You will support the business in resource planning to ensure our client attracts, selects, develops and retains the best people, whilst ensuring quality and cost measurements are taken into account.
With the planned implementation of a new Applicant Tracking System, it is an exciting time to join!
To be successful in this position you will have/be;
- Significant track record of working across the full recruitment life cycle is essential.
- Knowledge of recruitment marketing including social media and direct sourcing methods.
- Experience managing all aspects of the recruitment & resourcing cycle including resource planning.
- Ability to work in a matrix environment.
- Strong organisational, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Proficient in using MS Office suite, excel, word and applicant tracking systems.
- Up to date knowledge of relevant recruitment and immigration-related legislation.
- Degree educated or equivalent.
eSift have been appointed as the resource partner and we are managing this role on behalf of our client. To apply for this position please click on the "apply now" button below. Your CV will then be held on our central database, if for any reason you do not wish us to retain your details please contact us via .