Education Recruitment Consultant
Step by Step Education are one of the leading Education recruitment agencies in the North West. Due to our continued success, we are looking to recruit an Education Recruitment Consultant based at our Preston offices.
- Building effective relationships with your candidates, understanding their needs and discussing relevant roles with them
- Fully understanding your client's requirements and matching suitable candidates accordingly
- Maintain an honest and effective relationship with your clients and candidates, we like to be 100% transparent with the two
- Agreeing and following all safeguarding procedures throughout
- Ability to multi-task jobs due to the large volume and variety of roles to carry out
- Working as part of a team, supporting each other in providing the best possible service within every aspect
- Friendly, approachable and a good sense of humour within and out of the office as we have a relaxed office environment and work as a team
Ideally, we will expect the candidate to:
- Twelve months experience in the field of Education Recruitment
- Passion to provide the highest levels of service
- To be target-driven as the recruitment industry is competitive therefore it is essential you are target-orientated, ambitious and hungry for results.
- A recruiter works in the "people business" and deals with a variety of different people on a daily basis. This person has to be a good connector, who loves to meet new people and knows how to use every opportunity to network and to turn it into business results.
- Having great time management skills is essential because certain positions need to be filled urgently and getting your priorities right is paramount.
- Step by Step is a family run business who work closely together working on different areas we cover. Therefore, team working skills is essential to have, because often you will be working with your colleagues to find the best candidate for the job you are trying to fill.
- The right candidate will be ambitious, hardworking and confident
In return Step by Step will offer the right candidate:
- Competitive and negotiable salary
- Realistic bonus scheme
- 30 days a year holiday (Including Bank Holidays)
- Birthday's off
- Work outings (Christmas, occasions, etc)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a quality consultant looking to develop their career working for a family owned progressive company.
If you feel that this role is something you would like to be considered for then please either email your CV to Phil at Step by Step or call the office for a chat.