Associate Recruitment Consultant - Social Housing
We are currently recruiting for a high-performing Associate Recruitment Consultant to join the social housing team within our executive search division.
You will be part of an incredibly successful team which bring years of experience and a solid track record of success in the national social housing market, working with a diverse and mature client base.
Full time, permanent position (flexibility can be considered for the right candidate)
This role will involve:
- Building specialist knowledge within the social housing sector; establishing a portfolio of candidates and clients to generate revenue
- Learning and implementing advanced research techniques to identify the best candidates in the market, from head-hunting, cold calling and targeted search to attendance at networking events
- Providing support on all live mandates; shortlisting a selection of strong candidates, screening them over the phone and arranging meetings for your wider team
- Acting as the key point of contact for all your candidates; preparing them for interviews, sharing feedback, managing expectations, negotiating offers, and assisting with ad-hoc projects to support a growing business
- Partnering with experienced Associate Directors to support them with end-to-end recruitment processes, ensuring the highest quality of service is delivered to clients and candidates
- Researching and furthering your knowledge of the housing sectors and business functions, working with a diverse range of stakeholders
The successful candidate will:
- Have a University or Masters degree from a leading educational institution
- Enjoy a results-oriented sales environment where you are compensated for your hard work, thriving in a meritocratic office culture
- Have knowledge of the social housing sector (advantageous but not essential)
If you'd like to find out more about the role, please contact James Carss
NB. Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts we are not always able to provide feedback on your application. If you do not hear from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, your details will be kept on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities.