A fantastic opportunity to join a small, close knit team now seeking a Resourcing Assistant to support the recruitment team.
Suitable for an individual that enjoys a fast paced and busy environment. This will be a varied role that will utilise customer service, attention to detail and strong telephone skills amongst many others.
This role will include full training if required so would suit an individual that wants to learn and grow their skillset to enable them to take ownership of tasks and manage their workload efficiently.
Happy to take individuals with strong administration experience within an office environment that want to join a team who will utilise their strong background.
This will be a full time, permanent role based in Leatherhead, Surrey paying a competitive salary.
The role will be worked Monday to Thursday 8.30am-5.30pm and Friday 8.30am-5pm with half an hour lunch.
The main duties are to:
- Support the recruitment team with a variety of administrative duties
- Meet and greet any visitors to the office
- Be the first point of contact for telephone calls and queries
- Transfer calls to the relevant individual
- Respond to email queries promptly
- Update and maintain the recruitment databases accordingly
- Booking meetings and registrations
- Conducting initial registrations with candidates when required
- Maintain the shared diary with all meeting and registrations
- Build and maintain relationships internally and externally
- Log all incoming CVs
- File job specifications appropriately
- Update and maintain in-house database
- Advertise new roles and opportunities
- Headhunt suitable candidates
- Maintain and updating the company website and social media profiles
- Cover other members of staff during holiday/sickness with duties such as timesheet processing
- Liaising with clients discussing new roles and showing understanding of what they need
- Coordinating interviews for candidates that fits the clients busy schedule
- Preparing interview/assignment details with high accuracy to send out to candidates
- Checking in of temporary workers with clients
To be successful you will:
- Enjoy a fast paced and busy environment
- Enjoy telephone and face to face customer service work
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have strong Microsoft Office skills
- Be comfortable with basic figure work
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.