Procurement & Supply Chain Recruitment Consultant
Fed up of working for a big corporate; red tape, slow progression, restricted desks?
Aspiring to be a Manager or Director in 3-5 years?
Looking to specialise in an unsaturated, booming sector with endless amounts of clients?
Position: Recruitment Consultant
Package: ??25,000 starting salary + uncapped commission scheme + benefits scheme including flexible working hours
Our client are a boutique agency (much like us) and they have amazing opportunities for recruiters with upwards of 12 months experience.
You will benefit from the following???
- Structured career growth/progression; you'll join as a Recruitment Consultant, you could expect your first promotion (and pay rise) within 6 months. There is a genuine opportunity to become a Manager within 3 years.
- Full training/support by a highly experienced team including some of the best recruiters in the procurement & supply chain industry
- You'll join a desk specialising in the manufacturing industry; recruit for the likes of Aston Martin and British Airways
Here is a little further information on the company:
- Established in 2010
- The Co-Owners/Manging Directors have 30 years' experience combined
- True specialists in the Procurement & Supply Chain and have worked for major players in the recruitment industry across the UK
- On track to have a team of over 20 in 3-5 years
- Lovely offices based in the heart of Winchester
- Client base includes small to medium independent's all the way through to large blue chip corporate's in the FTSE 100
As a Recruitment Consultant joining our client you must possess the following:
- Hard working- joining a start-up isn't easy but there are HUGE rewards
- Credibility- dealing with senior level procurement & supply chain professionals
- Strong communication skills- You need to be able to build relationships and sell yourself over the phone
- Drive and ambition- we want people who want to push themselves to be a success
- Strong business acumen
- Money motivated attitude- what will keep you at the office making commission if not the desire for money?
- Patience- although the motivation to earn money is important, you also need to understand the real big bucks will come in year 2
You will be the following:
- A relationship builder and a business developer
- A team player - you're joining a start-up so team fit is everything; this team will become your little family!
Ivory Jacobs are a Recruitment to Recruitment agency based in Whiteley, Hampshire with an offering across the South of the UK. We offer a boutique service but on a very grand scale. We supply for the industries top recruitment agencies to work for, including award winning SME's through to globally well-known and iconic recruitment agencies. As a candidate working with us, you will be safe in the knowledge that you would only ever be sent to the very best. We can work with you to find talent and opportunities across Hampshire, Dorset, and Thames Valley & Surrey. From placing ambitious graduates and proven sales professionals into their first recruitment role, to headhunting and placing Recruitment Consultants, Team Leaders/Managers and Directors we enable businesses to achieve their vision by providing them with first class talent. Call us now to find out what we can do to help you to secure one of the best recruitment roles in the marketplace.
If this sounds like your #dreamjob then this may be the opportunity you have been waiting for. Apply now with your CV or contact me directly on LinkedIn (Michele Stuart at Ivory Jacobs).
Ivory Jacobs act as an advertising capacity on behalf of this vacancy. Ivory Jacobs are experts in Recruitment to Recruitment follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook or follow us on LinkedIn to see all our latest vacancy updates.
Ivory Jacobs specialise in placing people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant and Senior Recruitment Consultant.