Trainee Recruitment Consultant- Leeds
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Are you a money motivated and ambitious individual? Are you interested in working in a competitive and fast paced industry? If the answer is yes then we have an exciting opportunity as a trainee recruitment consultant.
The company is looking to hire was established in 2004 and has been recognised as one of the top 100 fastest growing businesses. They are looking to hire an ambitious and motivated individual into their company. As a trainee recruitment consultant, you will be building and maintaining client relationships and sourcing the best candidates for them.
The office is based in Leeds and the company specialises in senior HR and finance recruitment. The industry is quite fast paced and every day changes so they are they are after a hardworking and competitive individual; they also have a competitive and generous commissions structure which will benefit a financially driven individual. The company also recognises the importance of maintaining a good balance between work and a social life and they offer a range of incentives such as company holidays and nights out.
What is needed from a good Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- A strong ambition to succeed and a financial drive.
- At least a 2:1 degree from a top 40 university.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written.
- Preferably previous experience within a sales/professional role.
What the role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant entails?
- Reviewing CV's and generating job adverts.
- Both creating and maintaining positive relationships with both clients and candidates.
- Consistently hitting and surpassing targets that are set.
- To support and prepare candidates throughout the process.
What the company offers a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- A basic salary between ??22-24k with opportunities to earn ??40k+ in uncapped commissions.
- Company benefits for the top earners within the companies such as 5* holidays to places such as New York, Vegas etc.
- A strong and supportive training programme that's created to guide you through your first year.
- Brilliant career progresion opportunities with most people getting promoted within their first six months.
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK's best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 23,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee recruitment consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Entry level recruitment role.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Recruitment roles with sectors including Digital Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Financial Services and Accountancy Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Supply Chain and Procurement Recruitment, Change and Transformation, Life Sciences Recruitment and Executive Search and Selection