3X Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Development Scheme
If you want to join a supportive and fast-paced environment within recruitment then look no further! With huge amounts of company benefits alongside excellent career progression this really is an exciting opportunity for any candidate with big ambitions!
3 x Recruitment Consultant - Graduate Development Scheme
Salary: ??21-24k (1st year ??35K OTE)
Start date: ASAP + January Starters
BENEFITS AND DETAILS
- ??21,000 - ??24,000 basic + uncapped commission
- Discounted gym membership + company football team
- Early finish on Thursdays and Fridays
- Fast progression - never more than 3 months away from promotion
- Regular incentives - including:
O Quarterly holiday targets
O Monthly lunch clubs at Michelin star restaurants
O Spot cash incentives
- Monthly socials
- Fantastic office space - breakfast provided on Monday, lunch on Thursday, alcohol on tap from 2pm
- Flexible working hours
ABOUT THE COMPANY
You will be joining a market leading company within the recruitment space. Formed in 2001 this company has grown exponentially in their relatively short history and show no signs of slowing down! The founding directors have a combined experience of over 34 years within recruitment and there is plenty of scope to work alongside them on your way to the top!
The company is based in Manchester but has recently opened a new office in the London providing the potential for relocation after being successful within Manchester! Not only that but the work environment is fantastic, it was voted in the top 10 places to work within the UK in a recent survey, mainly due to the freedom the employees have. Alongside the great benefits listed above the directors of the company often encourage entrepreneurial idea's, and will support you with your aims in the future whether it be progressing within the company or starting your own company!
PROGRESSION IN THE ROLE
Throughout your first year with the company will be part of their Graduate Development Scheme, where they will fast-track you through the business and support with your personal and professional development, with some appealing pay rises along the way!
- First 3 months - Resourcer - Conducting both telephone and face to face interviews with candidates, support with assessment centres, writing job advertisements
- Next 3 months - Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Managing the entire interview process from arranging interviews to providing feedback, attending client meetings and running assessment centres
- Next 3-6 months - Recruitment Consultant - Starting to work with clients, as well as being given more autonomy in the role, negotiating contract terms and continuing to work closely with both candidates and clients
- Next 3 months - Senior Recruitment Consultant - Full 360 Recruitment role, starting to specialise in areas you want to move into and taking on more responsibility in the business
- Proven competitive edge
- Driven to earn money and progress in the company
- A recent graduate
- Ability to build rapport quickly and create good working relationships
- Understands the expectations of the roles and the business
- Will ADD VALUE to the business
- Eager to learn and develop
If you think you'd be well suited to recruitment and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Scott Sutherland at Graduate Fasttrack
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.