Graduate Recruitment Consultant
I am looking for a confident and hard-working Graduate to join a fast-growing recruitment firm based in Hemel Hempstead. As a Recruitment Consultant, this opportunity is ideal for someone wanting to develop and progress in a career within professional recruitment by working in the Scientific, Technology, Engineering and Manufacturing sectors.
Full training will be provided and includes comprehensive workshops from an external recruitment training specialist. Exceptional earning potential and a great opportunity to develop your own desk with all the responsibility, autonomy and rewards associated with this.
The Role of a Recruitment Consultant
Ultimately, the successful individual will be generating new clients, developing accounts, identifying and qualifying hiring opportunities and then sourcing appropriate candidates to place into these positions. Proactive management of the full placement process is a key requirement.
Recruitment Consultant - Key responsibilities
- Developing client relationships.
- Understanding the niche and becoming an expert in that area.
- Sourcing candidates and understanding their needs whilst matching to a suitable role.
- Managing clients' recruitment from inception to completion.
- Maintaining quality relationships with key contacts in the sector.
- Sourcing and winning new business.
Recruitment Consultant - Skills and Qualities
- Ambitious and hard-working individuals.
- Natural networkers and communicators - social networking, phone and face-to-face.
- Motivated to achieve success through their own efforts.
- A bright and enthusiastic nature.
- Influential with the ability to persuade and sell to a wide range of people.
Recruitment Consultant - Why choose us?
- Comprehensive and industry leading training and development.
- Autonomy to grow own desk.
- Established, highly-respected brand - with ambitions of rapid growth.
- Fun working environment.
- Full and continued support with opportunity to progress.
- ??Competitive basic.
- Market leading bonuses as well as a competitive commission structure (up to 36%).
- Quarterly trips and events plus annual trips abroad.
- Parking benefits for top performers.
- Subsidised lunches.
- Early finish on Fridays.
- Table tennis, Beer fridge and free fruit and vitamins in the office.
If you're looking to develop a successful and high earning career in recruitment and believe you have what it takes, apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ??17,000.00 to ??20,000.00 p.a. - OTE ??40,000 p.a.