Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Graduate/Trainee Recruitment Consultant x 2 in Watford. Basic ??16k-??22k + uncapped Bonus Scheme + Full Training + Awesome Prospects! We're looking for bight, ambitious, career driven individuals to join our clients Trainee Consultant programme and progress in to management. If you're looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant role with a good remuneration package, full and ongoing training, and genuine career prospects, then look no further!
Insite is an established recruitment consultancy operating within the lucrative accountancy sector on a national scale. Having smashed all targets for 2017 already, they are looking to invest heavily in the business by adding 2 x Trainee Recruitment Consultants to their ranks of highly successful consultants.
- Generate new business opportunities using a variety of sales methods
- Resource candidates using search methods including job boards, all social media platforms, head hunting and referrals.
- Manage new and existing client accounts to ensure a "world class" service is deliver and profits maximised.
- Manage candidates through the hiring process which include: interview prep, feedback and offers of employment and negotiation of salary and package.
- New client meetings to present the recruitment firms services
- Exiting client meetings to build strong relationships and gain understanding of business objectives and culture.
- All administration related to role such as writing job specs, updating client and candidate files and offer letters sent.
As a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant you can expect the following:
- Basic Salary ??16k-??22k - 2 salary reviews in your first year each worth ??2k
- Uncapped Bonus Scheme - 1st year OTE ??40k 2nd year ??70k 3rd year ??100k+
- Extensive & ongoing training programme
- Great working culture with a supportive and nurturing management team.
- Good social calendar of company events
- Monthly, Quarterly and annual incentives package: Flat screen TV, Holidays, Cars and an annual top biller bonus of ??20k!
- Fresh, Modern office space with first class IT systems
- Structured career progression route - You'll always know what you need to do to get to the next level
The ideal candidate for these Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant will be:
- Either educated to degree level of have a minimum of 12 months sales experience
- Have excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Confident and able to build rapport quickly with a people
- Career minded and ambitious
- Competitive spirit but also enjoy working within a team environment
- Persuasive, resilient and determined
- Sociable and personable
- Serious about building a long term career within the recruitment industry.
This is a fantastic Graduate/Trainee Recruitment Consultant within a forward thinking, dynamic recruitment firm, this is a genuine stand out opportunity so please don't delay and Apply Now!