Recruitment Consultant - Preston
Spencer Clarke Group are looking for talented, ambitious individuals to join our growing team in an exciting, fast-paced environment within our modern Preston Office as Recruitment Consultants.
Founded in 2017, Spencer Clarke Group have experienced extraordinary growth so far and we are seeking ambitious, energetic, money-driven individuals who want to work hard and be rewarded financially for doing so. We are a specialist agency recruiting nationwide within the Health & Social Care, Housing, Social Work and Office/Admin Support sectors, supplying temporary and permanent staff within both the public and private sector.
This is a true 360 recruitment role where you take care of the whole recruitment process from start to finish. Taking control of your own market, you will build relationships with both candidates and clients to provide the best service and stand out from your competitors.
Although previous sales or recruitment experience is desirable, it is not essential; we provide excellent training and offer constant support and guidance to ensure you maximise your potential. Whilst we help guide you throughout, we promote individuality and want you to be creative in your approach to the role, consistently evolving as a consultant.
With salaries starting from ??20k-??22k per annum, high achievers can expect to earn over ??45k in year 1, with year 2 earnings in excess of ??60k.
If you're a hungry, motivated and enthusiastic person with a background in a sales, target-driven or recruitment environment, this is the role for you.
What do we look for in a Recruitment Consultant?
*Previous sales or recruitment experience is desirable*
- Hard working individuals who are money motivated
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Positive attitude and the ability to work autonomously
- Competitive nature
- Strong IT skills with the ability to multi-task
- Extremely organised
- Be different - think outside the box
- Manage your own geographical market
- Daily candidate interaction, building and maintaining strong relationships
- Servicing existing clients whilst seeking and developing new business opportunities
- Assessing candidate suitability, arranging interviews and placing candidates into work
- Proactively seek new candidates and clients daily through phone calls, emails and social media
- Post adverts and send mailshots
In return, we celebrate success and offer exceptional benefits to all employees, such as:
- Company Holiday Schemes for high achievers
- Regular staff nights out
- Lunch Clubs
- Monthly, quarterly and annual competitions & bonuses
- Race Days & Sporting Events
- Uncapped earnings potential
- Excellent opportunities for progression
- First-class training and mentoring
- This is a full time, Monday to Friday post
- Choice of two working patterns; 8.30am to 5.30pm or 9.00am to 6.00pm with 1 hour lunch break
- Early finish Friday and weekly dress down days
- Free on-site parking
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply below.
Please be advised that due to the high number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact all applicants. If you do not receive a response within 28 days of your application, please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.