Resourcing Advisor - Retail
up to ??25,000 pa
What you'll do:
Reporting into the Resourcing Manager, you'll support recruitment within your business area by working to a proactive resourcing model. Through utilising external job boards, talent pools, head-hunting, pre-reg programme and internal succession plans, you'll secure the highest calibre of talent for our business. You'll take accountability for securing great talent into the business by owning the candidate journey from the point of contact through to successful on-boarding, as well as, coaching hiring managers on recruitment best practise and process.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage advertising and attraction methods for roles whilst keeping within budget.
- Be accountable for the candidate journey from initial contact through to successful on-boarding, ensuring that all candidates are fully prepared and have a positive experience of the recruitment process.
- Together with the L&D professional programme manager and graduate resourcing advisor assist in the development of bespoke plans to drive the graduate attraction agenda and transition newly qualified pharmacists into the full time roles within Well.
- Network internally and sustain close relationships with your hiring managers and teams in order to manage proactive resourcing ahead of need.
- Monitor the market, attending networking events to keep up to date with resourcing trends and innovative ideas.
- Engage, coach and upskill stakeholders on recruitment best practice and the importance of providing a great candidate experience.
- Share progress and learnings with the Resourcing team, HR and cross functionally and ensure innovative ideas are inputted into future thinking.
- In collaboration with the wider Resourcing team, identify improvements in processes and sourcing techniques, so that the levels of service continually improves to exceed service users' expectations.
- Monitor own performance against agreed Resourcing process SLA's to ensure prompt identification and resolution of potential issues, in order to build own and wider Resourcing teams' credibility with Hiring Managers.
- Network externally and become the natural go-to person for resourcing attraction in your business areas.
- Create and distribute weekly MI for your business area highlighting challenges as well as successes.
- Assist in the creating and implementation of fair and objective resourcing and selection tools and techniques (including pre-screening), to ensure that the best possible applicant is selected.
Key knowledge and skills required for the role:
- Previous volume/specialist resourcing experience is essential
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills with ability to influence at all levels
- Good IT, planning and organisational skills
- Has a positive attitude to change
- Capable of prioritising own work load with the ability to follow instructions and set processes
If you want to help us with our purpose, of looking after people's most precious thing, their health and wellbeing, and you're keen to progress your career with a business that's going to disrupt the market, then join us.