Hand Picked Hotels is a collection of 20 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. With welcoming and charming service delivered in inspirational surroundings, our guests are encouraged to feel at home, relax, kick off their shoes and indulge!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Resourcing Manager to join the Central Support Team in Sevenoaks, Kent.
You will be responsible for implementing and managing the Group's recruitment strategy that promotes Hand Picked Hotels as an employer of choice. Identifying and developing best practice recruitment processes and procedures, managing attraction utilising direct methods and social media channels to ensure the best talent is being attracted to the Group at all levels.
We are passionate about recruiting the right Hand Picked people into our teams with strong emphasis on our culture and values. Our core values are welcoming, initiative, family, individuality and local engagement.
- An experienced resourcing specialist who is able to manage recruitment processes.
- Ability to establish strong relationships with key stakeholders, recruitment agencies, colleges/universities and external training providers.
- Highly commercial and results driven with a proven track record in the hospitality or similar fast paced environment.
- A strong communicator with a positive approach and adept at developing new practices and procedures.
- Proactive team oriented working approach.
- Experience of a variety of sourcing methods, including social media.
- Experience of managing an ATS.
- Innovative and creative whilst demonstrating tenacity in a desire to recruit and hire the best candidates.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.